I try to Like Statham films but I'm struggling these days. I dunno, maybe I've grown up. Still like him best of all in Snatch. Not too keen on the slow, black, fade in/fade out between scenes in this trailer.
I like this guy, he's never in the real popular high budget movies but his entertain me enough:) supporting http://jmchief93elite.blogspot.com
Will see this as soon as I can as I liked the original and I like the two main actors but will the ending be the same as the original.
RăspundețiȘtergereI try to Like Statham films but I'm struggling these days. I dunno, maybe I've grown up. Still like him best of all in Snatch. Not too keen on the slow, black, fade in/fade out between scenes in this trailer.
RăspundețiȘtergereLove Jason's movies, this one is going to be good, I'm sure!
RăspundețiȘtergereI like this guy, he's never in the real popular high budget movies but his entertain me enough:)
RăspundețiȘtergeresupporting
http://jmchief93elite.blogspot.com
I love anything with Jason Statham...cool post
RăspundețiȘtergeregreat movie
RăspundețiȘtergerejust watched it recently
i'm going to watch this RIGHT now!
RăspundețiȘtergeresound like a cool film
RăspundețiȘtergerei'm going to watch this bro
RăspundețiȘtergereThis is the first Jason Statham movie I want to see.
RăspundețiȘtergereI typically like Jason Statham. I'll be on the lookout for this one.
RăspundețiȘtergerehttp://robertfunf.blogspot.com/
Jason Statham movies are always entertaining, if not necessarily that deep. I'll watch this at some point.
RăspundețiȘtergereJason Statham is always a good watch :)
RăspundețiȘtergerethe gf saw this and loved it, I still need to get around to seein it. Seems awesome.
RăspundețiȘtergereJason Statham movies are awesome!
RăspundețiȘtergerelooks sweet.
RăspundețiȘtergeresounds cool, I'll have to watch this when I get a chance
RăspundețiȘtergerelooks like a good movie, like the trailer.
RăspundețiȘtergereare they engineer
RăspundețiȘtergerethis is a remake from a Charles Bronson, isn't?
RăspundețiȘtergereStatham is a great "physical" actor
Looks cool.
RăspundețiȘtergereneed to check this out
RăspundețiȘtergerefollowing n supporting like crazY!
therichesthappiest.blogspot.com
crapiest movie I had ever seen
RăspundețiȘtergereLoved the original with Charles Bronson, hope this is just as good.
RăspundețiȘtergerelooks good.
RăspundețiȘtergerenice blog bro ..... following n supporting
RăspundețiȘtergereseems intense
RăspundețiȘtergere