The Beauty of Puppy Parenting

Is that when they get to be too bad you can always put 'em in their crate.

hehehehe

I know that sounds awful but I equate it with sending a child to his/her room. And that's exactly what I had to do last night. I had no choice. I couldn't even walk across the room without having my feet attacked and dag-gummit, the girl has learned to climb the couch unassisted so I couldn't even put my feet up on the couch to evade her. So Libby got put in a time out. She, of course, was NOT happy but them's the rules. You attack Mommy's feet ya get put in time out. She was much calmer when I let her back out twenty minutes later.

I know, ya'll find this all vastly fascinating, right? LOL

Anyhow, this morning was rather distressing as I discovered that my car has a flat tire. Musta leaked out at some point last night cuz I don't remember it being flat yesterday. It isn't a humoungous deal at this very instant since I carpool with my mom anyway. BUT...I must have it fixed by Thursday since I have to work later Thursday and Mama doesn't want to hang around and wait for me. I wish I could hold off until the weekend so that I wouldn't have to take off any time from work to deal with it but that's the way it goes. I'm just thankful it didn't blow out on my way home Sunday evening. That's one of my fears in driving. I hate the idea of being stranded on the side of the road, ya know?

Maybe I can get it taken care of this afternoon. One can always hope.

Meanwhile, an opportunity has arisen that could be an answer to that prayer request I left last week but...*sigh*...I don't know. I'm still so unsure about it. If it's something that I really want or if I'd be cutting my nose off to spite my face. That's if the opportunity is even offered to me. Who knows? It might not be. I suppose it would be prudent to just get my butt in gear and go for it and let the chips fall where they may, right?

The semester is in full swing again. Students, students everywhere. Really makes me miss the lazy hazy days of summer session when the student population is cut in less than half. And summer students are so much more laid back and relaxed. Fall semester seems to bring out the knarly tense lunatics. lol Plus, the whole town is so much more crowded. Blech!

At anyrate, that's what's up with me today. I can only hope that tomorrow is a good news day. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today