Wow. Treasure Planet is one of the BEST movies primarily because of the characters and the designs. Oh gosh, it's an honour even you even post a comment in your online portfolio. I wish to be just like you.
Every time I look at this page... my mind goes to a different world. i love treasure planet . favorite child hood movie. My only dream is to work with the same person who came up with this masterpiece.
The concept art is simply amazing. This might sound juvenile but whenever I even think about the universe that unfolded in Treasure Planet I get so excited and inspired. Just something about it stirs the adventure in your blood...
10 comments:
So good ! I'm gonna watch that movie again !!! Your compositions are fantastic and the values ! the values ! such a good hierarchy !
Fabulous work. You easily switch from one stile into another. Unbelievable. I live them all. You are such great production designer.
Wow. Treasure Planet is one of the BEST movies primarily because of the characters and the designs. Oh gosh, it's an honour even you even post a comment in your online portfolio. I wish to be just like you.
magnificent work....i never experienced anything like it... wherever you acquired the skill to do these masterpieces i want to learn...
Every time I look at this page... my mind goes to a different world. i love treasure planet . favorite child hood movie. My only dream is to work with the same person who came up with this masterpiece.
love it !! but the sketches turned out a little dark
those sketches are incredible! Faboulos work.
I wish , one day, to be a good drawer like you.
The concept art is simply amazing. This might sound juvenile but whenever I even think about the universe that unfolded in Treasure Planet I get so excited and inspired. Just something about it stirs the adventure in your blood...
Fantastic work! I wish Disney had produced more films along the lines of Treasure Planet and Atlantis:The Lost Empire.
Having Tom Kidd, Craig Elliott, and Alex Nino do concept art doesn't hurt either!
Post a Comment